Warehouse ManagerGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, CairoPosted 1 month ago
263Applicants for1 open position
- 39In Consideration
- 2Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Oversee the receipt and dispersal of items entering or leaving warehouse; help storekeepers with this task when required.
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Maintain standards of health, safety, hygiene, and security.
- Check documents for thoroughness and completeness and prepare additional documentation when necessary.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget & scheduling expenditure.
- Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain statistical and financial records.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
- Supervise the overall management by providing a Statement/Report covering asset management at the end of the financial year.
- Match assets received with a purchase requisition, purchase order and stores delivery advice.
- Ensure assets are tracked correctly in case of transfer / borrow / damaged / stolen / off campus.
- Ensure that assets are readily identifiable by a unique identifying numbers and barcode.
- Inform procurement/finance dept. with the collected asset information on transfers, write off and sale on capital assets.
- Any Additional duties requested by the direct manager.
- Related Bachelor’s degree Diploma is an add.
- 10 years of relevant experience.
- Microsoft Office (word Excel).
- Safety Management, Data Entry Management,
- Work experience in warehouse.
- Strong people skills.
- Good moral character.
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Warehouse Manager- El MinyaConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago