Skills And Tools:
- Validating stability and efficiency of databases.
- Writing optimized SQL queries.
- Troubleshoot & Monitor all environments databases.
- Maintaining data quality and backups.
- Proactive archiving and shrinking of databases.
- Periodic database server health checks for backups, jobs, etc.
- Query optimization and performance tuning
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience in database administration of SQL Server database environments.
- Good understanding of SQL Server, SSMS and SQL Jobs.
- Good understanding of T-SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, integrity and SQL.
- Experience in Performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think algorithmically.
- Experience in Windows System Administration is a plus.
- Experience in Oracle Database is a plus.