Skills And Tools:
Main Area of Responsibilities:
- Identifying and developing sales opportunities within the construction, Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the full sales cycle.
- Building strong customer relationships with contractors, developers, and consultants and taking all measurements to better understand their needs and provide the best solutions.
- Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration with other departments
- Ensuring consistent approach regarding visits, phone calls, and negotiations with clients, preparation of presentations and quotations, price requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- 1- 3-years of experience, preferably of outdoor Sales experience and constructions sites.
- Good Proficiency Level in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Skills)
- Ability to travel on a frequent basis
- Outstanding communication & presentation, strong analytical with excellent problem solving and influencing skills.
- Sales Representative - (Cairo)Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago