Skills And Tools:
- Examine implementation methods and procedures
- Configures and develops the company Products.
- Collaborate with other software developers, software architects and IT professionals to implement CRM solutions.
- Communication with the Development team to resolve all issues also to develop all programs according to client requirements.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Design, develop, and implement systems, modules, and workflows
- Establish all technical project requirements and maintain effective professional relationships with all clients and organize all project materials.
- Configure and implement the Workflows according to the client’s scenario.
- Train client technical staff on all Products and software issues and identify all issues in processes and provide solutions for the same.
- Faculty of Engineering (Communications) or Computer Science.
- 1 - 2 years of relevant extensive experience in a similar position.
- Good Knowledge with DevOps
- Good understanding of linux command line.
- Good knowledge in Docker and Dukko.
- Experience in cloud-based environment (Digitalocean/AWS)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good knowledge of Ruby programming language | Rails is a plus.
- Using bug tracking tools for reporting bugs like Jira / TFS / Gitlab/ Redmine/ Trello.
- Web & Web services Application Testing experience.
- Familiar with CRM products and Workflow.