Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for organizing and executing production activities in an allocated segment to ensure meeting production deadlines and that product standards are met.
- Monitor production operations within his shift in accordance with scheduled delivery dates and ensure accurate amount is produced at the right quality, quantity and cost.
- Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
- BSc of Chemistry Engineering or BSc of science major : Chemistry
- Experience from 5 to 8 years in Food and Beverage.
- Males only
- Able to work for shifts.
- Quality Engineer - QC/QA - Kha...Confidential Company - khanka, Qalubia5 days ago
- Manufacturing Production Manag...International Group For Modern Coating - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria4 days ago