Skills And Tools:
- Create/review/maintain manual test scripts.
- Report/track defects
- Manage test data and environments needed.
- Creating/reviewing/maintaining automated test scripts is an advance.
- B.S. degree in CS, software engineering, or any related discipline.
- 3-5 years of software quality control experience in Financial Software Packages (ERP, HR, Account Payable, Account Receivable, Inventory and Supply Chain)
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teaching methodologies.
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) & Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Good knowledge of Windows & SQL Server.
- Familiar with BI & Data analytics basics.
- Can lead the testing activities of small to medium projects & contribute to planning and estimates.
- Familiar with automation tools, Good to have: automation experience.
- Familiar with bug tracking tools (eg. Jira, You track) and test repositories (eg. TestRail, Zephyr).