Skills And Tools:
- Facilitates inter-office/inter-disciplinary collaboration, communication and cooperation
- Constructively critiques individual and team efforts, towards continuous improvement
- Fosters a continuous learning culture by encouraging communication and the sharing of ideas and technical knowledge through mentoring, in-house presentations, case studies, and continuing education opportunities
- Encourages uniformly high design and production standards and monitors projects to ensure that quality and production standards are met for all design and contract documents
- Strong leadership and management experience with a minimum of 17 years of experience in design, documentation and management of Landscape and Urban Design projects and staff resources.
- Thorough knowledge of the business of Landscape Architecture and Urban Planning with demonstrated experience leading, directing and managing people
- Comprehensive understanding of the collaborative inter-relationships between architecture and engineering disciplines clients, and constructors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including: ability to articulate ideas, both verbally and in writing; personable and outgoing in work relationships, both externally and internally; highly precise, detailed and self-organized.
- Business development experience is highly-preferred, including research and developing responses to Requests for Proposals (RFP), as well as oversight of written and graphic marketing material