Skills And Tools:
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Ensure conceptual integrity, modularity, and ease of change (changeability/maintainability/reusability).
- Adjust UX-UI design based on feedback from stakeholders to ensure abidance by set standards.
- Gather design impact and participates in developing an evaluation framework incorporating qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Participate in usability testing, assist in user acceptance testing of all e-services and e-channels before their launch to ensure proper implementation of all facets of UX and UI in real-world scenarios.
- Review UX testing results and related corrective actions in order to conduct adjustments as per set recommendation.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Assist in application workflow design to minimize users’ entries and the number of steps.
- Assess change requests related to e-services in order to grasp the impact on UX-UI and make the necessary adjustments.
- Troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, etc.) and UI problems (e.g. scaling, etc.) in coordination with the UX team in order to find the right fixes and make the necessary corrections.
- Update all versions of prototype artifacts and assets in order to ensure ease of reference.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed by the higher level of supervision.
- Working From Home.
- Attractive Salary.
- Medical Insurance.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, design, or equivalent is required.
- 4-6 years of experience in the UX/UI design field.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Senior Graphic Designer - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior REACT Front-End Develop... - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago
- Senior Graphic Designer - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Graphic Designer - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- Graphic Designer / Finalizer - New Nozha, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago