Skills And Tools:
- Provide functional support for ERP for Finance modules.
- Provide functional support for ERP (Manufacturing, Service, Quality, and R&D), and Supply Chain modules (Inventory, Order Management, and Purchasing )
- Perform daily and monthly operational tasks.
- Handle Customer’s requirements and direct them to the technical team.
- Develops and present training materials for end users.
- Update ERP technical and business documentation.
- Provide support to ERP-related issues and ensure that all tickets are properly triaged,
- Manage, track, and provide solutions to reported issues.
- Assist in the analysis of existing business practices and mapping those practices and procedures to the existing functionality within the ERP.
- Assists in the ERP system upgrades.
- Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation and providing technical system support.
- Implement and configure ERP application meeting the company’s requirements.
- Work well as part of the implementation team dedicated to delivering quality results on time, fit to the scope, conduct with resource availability, and exceed company expectations.
- Work collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely project delivery.
- Compose statements of work, Project plans, and implementation timelines.
- Monitor end users’ tickets and contribute with a suitable solution.
- Update system incidents and service requests on the ERP support portal.
- Apply testing scenarios for new functions.
- Prepare technical implementation plans and provide integrated solutions including actions, milestones timelines, and critical paths required for complete solutions.
- Design various integration programs and prepare required documents for same and execute various integration platforms.
- Ability to work with customers and vendors to implement system functionality based on business needs.
- Maintain an efficient technical environment for all client services and document all architectural plans and provide support to all businesses and assemble all system components.
- Manage ERP entities; manage entity properties; understand system and custom entities.
- Create and enable business process flows; Identify and Implement workflows.
- Responsible for developing and educating others regarding product-specific best practices.
- Participate in technical assessments and reviews to validate the technical approach and associated work products.
- Analyze metrics and measure the effectiveness of programs and return on investment goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects and meet stated customer-initiated deadlines.
- Ensure/oversee the daily operations and support of the system.
- Must be a self-starter and should be able to work independently for most of their tasks with little help/guidance from the manager.
- Be responsible for leading the implementation of the Accounting and Finance Modules in the ERP.
- Act as the dedicated resource for the support of business systems when implementation is complete.
- Participate in data analytics and process improvement projects to make better use of information and systems.
- Analyzes customers’ business requirements.
- Configures solutions in ERP to meet client requirements.
- Develops functional design specifications for solution gaps.
- Provides User training.
- Collaborates with the Project Manager and other Workstream members to ensure the overall solution meets client requirements.
- 3-6 years of ERP Systems , Infor LN experience is a plus
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong English written/verbal communications
- Account Manager Outdoor - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Senior NET Developer - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Robotics Engineer Instructor (... - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Lead Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo26 days ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago
- Senior Java backend Engineer - Dokki, Giza8 days ago
- Audio Visual Pre Sales Enginee... - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Scrum MasterConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt28 days ago
- Technical Presales Manager - Smart Village, Giza1 month ago
- IT Technical Support - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago