Skills And Tools:
Our ideal candidates are those who have a strong software development background, and detailed knowledge of web technologies. They have to be excellent collaborators as most of their jobs involve working with the engineering and sales teams to create custom solutions for our clients.
- Responds to RFI/RFQ/RFP together with the Account Manager.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements and prepares statement of work and technical proposal.
- Assesses customer met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solution, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed solution.
- Provides demonstrations, presentations, and consultation for prospect clients.
- Shares with Account Manager assigned targets for profitable sales growth in the assigned product line and/or market areas.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms, ensuring these opportunities are effectively covered and followed by the sales team.
- Participates in conferences shows and exhibitions when appropriate and requested.
- Monitors R&D/customer Support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure
- Undertakes proof of concept challenges requiring technical analysis and customization and qualifying the product/service fit.
- If required, monitors and follows up on each deal/project to ensure the final solution is delivered toward customer’s expectations and initial proposals
- Follows and shares market technological needs and evolution with product managers.
- Provides training to customers when needed
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- From 2-4 years of experience in Software Development/ Presales.
- Experience in writing technical proposal.
- Strong command of English speaking and writing.
- Software Support EngineerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt2 days ago