Skills And Tools:
- Perform Purchasing activities, including following up suppliers offers from distributors, suppliers, price negotiation and closing.
- Following up on all related activities until completion, and logging operations/activities records.
- Coordinate with Sales Manager to apply all required sales order.
- Coordinate with Stock manager to apply all required Stock In.
- Coordinate with Accounting Manager to apply all required Closing Invoices.
- Maintains long term relationships with local and forging supplier.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Coordinate all required request by sales account/service account all required supplier price (if not have last PO# price)
- Coordinate Availability for all required from Sales Manager/Sales Account/Service Account during offering Quotations
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Research potential vendors
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Enter order details (e.g., vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Review of invoices of suppliers and the work of invoicing by the sap and enter its value on the sap and sent to the Financial Management.
- Search on new suppliers continuously introduce new suppliers to get better prices on the market to maintain the stability of supping high-quality materials with best market prices
- Microsoft Office is Required
- English is Required
- Good Command in English
- IT Business Purchasing Experience is required
- Strong communication & negotiation skills are required
- Experience 2-6 years in IT Business Purchasing
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce or Business Administration
- Experience from 2 to 6 in Purchasing
- Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Purchasing RepresentativeConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago