Skills And Tools:
- Perform grant-related post-award functions, including budget and expense analysis, periodic invoicing, financial reporting, labor distribution changes, reconciliations, re-budgeting and grant closeout functions required.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports to donors as required
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports on grants for internal management purposes.
- Work with the V.P., Finance on cash flow forecasts for programs.
- Review invoices and provide account codes, when appropriate, for proper accounting.
- Produce budget and expense analysis report
- Prepare and distribute periodic invoices for project reimbursement.
- Review monthly financial results and communicate with appropriate program staff the financial position of the program.
- Coordinate with the Staff Accountant to process journal entries to various projects if needed.
- Ensure compliance of grants and contributions with Standard ASC-606, internal policies/procedures and donor rules/regulations
Education, Professional Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Accounting required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience of which in Non-profit accounting experience
- Previous experience in Educational Sector is preferred
- Solid awareness with compliance audit procedures
Behavioral and Leadership Profile
- Ability to effectively communicate financial information to different audiences, both financial and non-financial.
- High attention to details
- Excellent command of English & Arabic
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Senior Accounts Payable - Downtown, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Income Auditor - Downtown, Cairo12 days ago
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Helwan, Cairo1 month ago
- Site Accountant - Baltim, Kafr Alsheikh22 days ago
- General Secretary - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- LC Logistics Officer -Banking ... - Bolkly, Alexandria2 months ago
- Internal Auditor - Saudi Arabi... - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia21 days ago