Skills And Tools:
- Job Purpose:
- Responsible for handling all Executive Education enrollment related activities, starting from communicating with leads, presenting programs details and benefits, building extended relationships with potential and existing customers to finalizing enrollment process of applicant.
- 1-Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Sales tasks and Communication with Applicants:
- Takes the initiative to communicate with leads received through marketing campaigns, digital media channels or events.
- Studies industry trends and keeps updated with competition in market by continuous research and building knowledge to determine target audience.
- Represents Executive Education in ESLSCA booths at events and conferences.
- Studies and presents Executive Education programs to drive programs enrollment and sales numbers.
- Analyzes the applications of prospective students based as per Executive Education enrollment policies.
- Filters and assesses received student applications according to Executive Education eligibility criteria.
- Advises prospective students on expectations from the program they are enrolled in and what shall be expected from the Executive Education’s side.
- Maintains Meaningful relationships with prospect students, potential leads and existing clients.
- Replies and follows-up with students for any inquiries through face-to face meetings, phone calls or emails.
- Highlights the advantages and positive impact on the professional career from enrolling in a Executive Education program.
- Advises students about the programs offered, admission requirements, policies and procedures, eligibility criteria and fees.
- Provides clarifications to inquiries, and resolves potential client issues in a professional manner.
- Supports applicants in completing the enrolment forms.
- Updates applicants’ records on related system with admission decisions in his/her domain.
- Organizes and maintains recruitment files of current and previous applicants in his/her domain.
- follow up with finance for students payments.
- Performs any other tasks requested from Supervisor, Student Enrollment or Executive Education Director.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- One to Three years of experience in Tele sales, Customer Support.
- Experience in Educational Institutes is Preferable.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Excellent Research Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Excellent level of English Language.
- Good knowledge of all MS. Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel…).
- Five Days a week.
- Front Desk Administrator - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Document Controller - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Personal Assistant (Residence ... - Beni Suef, Beni Suef8 days ago
- Executive Secretary - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Receptionist - Zaytoun, Cairo1 month ago
- Executive Assistant/Secretary ... - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Front Desk Agent - Smouha, Alexandria24 days ago
- Executive Secretary - All Over... - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Secretary - New Nozha, Cairo2 months ago
- HR Specialist - Mansoura, Dakahlia1 month ago
- Assistance Coordinator - Frenc...Confidential Company - Smart Village, Giza18 days ago
- Assistance Coordinator - Itali...Confidential Company - Smart Village, Giza18 days ago
- Assistance Coordinator - Russi...Confidential Company - Smart Village, Giza18 days ago