Skills And Tools:
Technical Support Representative.
- Provides technical support to customers by answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining workstation and LAN performance.
Entry Level Job Duties:
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Bachelor degree holder (Information System, Computer Science) or relevant..
- Solid Android/iOS/Gaming background.
- Very Good communications skills.
- Very Good Problem solving Skills and troubleshooting skills
- Very Good command in English.
- Military Service must be done
- Maintenance Engineer (6th of O...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago