- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Incentives are performance driven against set KPI's
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- At Multicare for Pharmaceutical Industries our believe is; people are the most valuable and important asset we have, and they make and will continue to make the difference through their professionalism, expertise and capabilities.
- Stemming from that, we are currently seeking highly professional calibers to join as District Sales Manager based in Mansoura, Alexandria and Upper Egypt. Successful candidate will be reporting to the designated Area Sales Managers.
- Designation: District Sales Manager
- Therapy Area: CVS/Nephrology
- Location: Different Governorates
- Job Grade: B01/B04
The FLSM role is crucial in successful organization as it represents the link between the company and Sales Force
- Take full ownership of the district and its commercial success
- Coach, motivate and inspire assigned team to accomplish business goals and maximize their individual performance, both face-to-face and remotely
- Analyze relevant data to explore and challenge the status quo
- Build, maintain, and utilize field resources to help improve performance throughout the district
- Communicate top down and bottom up clear expectations and hold the sales teams accountable to achieving all products, performance, and behavior standards
- Ensure compliance with established policies, procedures, initiatives and directives
- Control all aspects of annual budget process, to include sales and controllable expenses
- Lead the recruitment process at district level should he have vacancies
- Contribute to the development of an effective succession plan that lead to internal promotions
- Ensure compliance to established HR policies and procedures
- For the selected candidates, we offer a superb working environment and a challenging atmosphere.
- You can also look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package with room for talents and potential candidates to sharpen and advance their career forward supported by exposure, learning and development opportunities.
About this Company
Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by...
See all Careers and Jobs at Multicare