- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Specific focus on supporting HR business activities, including related people transfers, delivery of the HR Strategy and implementing policies. Acts a trusted adviser, through building strong business relationship with leaders. Oversees HR activities including on-boarding, performance management, retention, employee engagement, employee relations, training & development and talent management.
- Provides general operational directions regarding the various aspects of Human Resources services (i.e., manpower and requirement, personnel affairs, payroll and payments, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, government relations and staff relations) to ensure professional and timely delivery of such services.
- Develops and recommends new enhanced HR strategies and policies to the President and Board of Directors, based on organizational long / short term objectives to ensure attraction, retention and motivation of qualified manpower.
- Conducts performance evaluation training and reviews performance of department in conducting performance evaluations.
- Ensures development of induction/orientation program for employee levels across the company.
- Ensures and is responsible for the compliance of all Human Resources Department processes with the legal requirements.
- Develops a pro-active staff communications culture though enhancements of HR processes and systems to ensure all employees are fully aware of HR’s objectives, policies and procedures. Develops continual business process and policies improvements to meet changing business needs.
- Provides expert knowledge, advice and counsel to senior management as well as managers within the department on Human Resources related issues to optimize manpower utilization across the company.
- Manages and develops individual HR staff to help them achieve their full potential and deliver consistently high performance standards
- Monitors effectiveness of HR function by performing statistical ratio analysis.
- Reviews annual plans and strategies developed and ensures that the Department is adequately geared to achieve the objectives.
- Ensures objectives for the HR personnel which are in line with the company ’s overall
- Manages the development and the implementation of the company annual training, expected salary increases, bonuses, promotion and budget’s requirements.
- Reviews the summary of employee evaluations/recommendations prepared by the department’s Career Development and submits recommendations to executive management on promotions and increments.
- Develops and directs the setting of performance targets/goals and participates in business planning and strategy determinations to ensure HR specifications meet the business objectives.
- Monitors employee relations developments to prevent and settle disputes.
- Reviews regularly the organization’s remuneration policy, including its market competitiveness, benefit, reward structures and industry and performs benchmarking.
- Makes policy decisions as appropriate, and accepts responsibility for operations, performance of staff, achievement of objectives and adherence to budgets.
- Monitors updates of government legal issues regarding employment and other HR related issues.
- Follows up and makes decisions on issues with work related legal initiatives and government issues
About this Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sutherland