- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
About the Job
- CST is looking for a top perform in social media marketing.
- You will be responsible for all CST social media accounts and working with executives and content writers to create and maintain a strong brand identity. You must have the ability to conceive, create, and execute.
- This position requires an extensive amount of planning and research.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
More than 3 years
High School (or equivalent) at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
CST is a global provider of technology-based solutions that enable our clients to streamline operations, cultivate growth, and achieve objectives. We are successful because we tailor our solutions to meet clients’ specific needs. We draw on our deep industry expertise and an...
See all Careers and Jobs at CST Systems