- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Achieving Production Plan according to the annual operating plan (AOP).
- Review Daily Reports through shifts.
- Applying Safety & Hygiene Standards to ensure personnel and equipment safety.
- Minimizing cost through decreasing material and direct costs.
- Responsible for achieving results for the external audits.
- Coordination with the Maintenance Department to fix any problem related to the equipments.
- Minimizing waste – to maintain efficiency of operations.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Performs what requested from his manager according to the company procedures.
- “Report problems with the food safety management system to the food safety team”
- Report problems/incidents regarding the HSE management system to the HSE team.
- Ensure that all of the department members comply with the relevant internal HSE work instructions and that the PPEs (Personal Protective Equipment) are used where necessary.
- Ensure that department members gather at the correct Emergency Assembly Points in case of an emergency
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services
About this Company
Headquartered in Cairo, Egypt, yet unrepressed to cover operations in all continents, Raya Holding is an auspicious investment conglomerate managing a diversified investment portfolio. As the parent company for ten up-and-coming lines of business, Raya Holding operates in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Bariq/Raya Holding