- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Annual Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Providing legal advice on various transactional matters, agreements, issues and dispositions.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing and ensuring compliance of all legally binding contracts and agreements.
- Drafting and reviewing all types of contracts related to various activities performed by the company & due diligence reports.
- Drafting, reviewing and fully handling the corporate document including the invitations and minutes of the board as well as ordinary and extra ordinary general assembly meetings invitations and all related documents
- Reviewing reports on issues handled by the legal department and other reports as assigned.
- Drafting Power of attorneys, proxies & all legal all documents necessary for operations of the company.
- Preparing informative and explanatory material on laws, regulations and policy for the general use of the company.
- Issuing all licenses and permits needed for the company.
- Dealing and following up with other law firms in Egypt to ensure the good quality of the legal advice issued by the legal departments.
About this Company
IWAN for Investment and Development is an established player in the Egyptian Real Estate market, with numerous successful medium to large scale residential, administrative and commercial projects under their belt.
See all Careers and Jobs at IWAN Developments
IWAN has created a valued portfolio with array of...