- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + 2 Months Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Organize production according to demand and quality standards.
- Ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
- The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations.
- Coordinating production work-flow for one or multiple products.
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Determining raw materials and supplies needed to cover production demand.
- Coordinate production work-flow for one or multiple products.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations.
- Schedule shift according to production needs.
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.).
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Keep paperwork organized.
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff.
- Analyze export shipments so as all products exported fit quit well into the clients' container.
- Coordinate with Head Office in order to meet clients demands & shipments dates.
- Organize all documents pertaining to production plans and export shipments.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Established in 1985 with the aim to use new materials developed by modern technology to create a complete new range of interior and exterior decoration elements and garden ware that replicate natural materials originally used to build and decorate humanity architectural...
See all Careers and Jobs at Futec