- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
- Lead the staff meeting and attends other meeting and seminars.
- Assists to establish departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company’s strategic goals.
- Assists with the monitoring of an annual budget.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Human Resources Management Consulting
About this Company
The company founded in 2007 launching its first Retail Store located in Mohandessin, started its business in Electronic devices then getting widened to even including luxurious accessories, smart and high end products. In 2008, we successfully established our second Retail...
See all Careers and Jobs at TechMart