- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
This position revoves around Human Resources planning and management.
It falls under the Internal Affairs Department, which is comprised of several departments which oversee the inner structure of the company.
The department's purpose is to ensure that agrimatic continues to operate fluidly and efficiently, as well as to guarantee the ability of meeting overall current and future strategic objectives of the company as a whole.
The responsibilities of the Community Leader role will include, but are not limited to:
- First and foremost, the most essential aspect of the job is to have a continuous and solid understanding of the guidelines and spirit upon which all Human Resource policies and procedures are established, now and in the future, in order to establish a happy, healthy, and productive community.
- Refurbishing, updating, and improving the framework and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) of all human resources activities.
- Designing a scheme for a foundation that envelops best practices and talent acquirement, putting agrimatic on the map as an ‘Employer of Choice’ by identifying and applying best practices.
- Maintain a clear understanding at all times of the organizational structure.
- To have clear knowledge of the immediate and long term requirements for personnel in accordance with company strategic objectives, as well as through working closely with the different departments.
- Analysing employee performance and determining their required areas of personal and professional development.
- Responsible for the hiring process in order to acquire necessary talent.
- Executing day to day duties of community affairs, and maintaining files, databases, and documentation related to personnel.
- Become a point of contact for all personnel in order to provide support and resolve issues related to the workplace.
- Providing support to Executive members in their respective departments.
This position requires a dynamic and motivated person, who is eager to learn and to grow as fast as our start-up. We are looking for a person who will be constantly pushing the company, and who does not wait for instructions, but rather takes the initiative and proposes creative additions to our performance.
We are looking for a driven person who understands what it’s like to be working in a successful, multicultural, and open start-up environment, who has solid reasons to prefer such an environment over corporate work.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Arts.
- Good understanding of the essential components of what comprises a healthy and progressive Human Resources system.
- Business awareness and management skills.
- Problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary.
- Enjoy working with others (a people person).
- Approachable, and an ability to become an anchor for those around him/her.
- Excellent research skills.
- Have the skills to influence and negotiate to implement personnel policies.
- Excellent English and Arabic (written and spoken).
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Convincing vision for growth in a rapidly growing start-up.
About this Company
Growing food without soil has been an ancient practice, and modern
See all Careers and Jobs at Agrimatic Farms
technology has only perfected it. One of the innovative technologies
at the forefront of futuristic food production is aquaponic agriculture.
This technology is globally acknowledged as one of...