- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Providing technical and product support to internal and external customers via the telephone and remote online sessions.
- Troubleshooting to determine root cause and documenting solutions
- Communicating solutions to customers
- Assist with managing internal office network and desktops.
- Performing follow up calls on new customers to schedule for the online training and software installation.
- Frequent communication between Customers, Sales Representatives, and the 360 Lab team.
- Resolve customer issues and inquiries promptly with high customer satisfaction.
- Assist customers with Software installation and updates via remote log ins.
- Document activities in CRM systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned, including special projects.
- It will be an indoor and outdoor work and may include travel
Applicants should only contact us through WUZZUF apply ONLY
About this Company
Edutech was founded in 2008, with a mission to enhance the learning experience of engineering and vocational students. Our learning solutions include industrial quality hands-on training equipment, interactive multimedia as well as print-based student learning materials,...
See all Careers and Jobs at BEDO Innovating Education