- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide pre- and post-sales technical advice and support about products.
- They are often the key point of contact for clients, answering queries, providing technical advice and introducing new products.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Providing pre -sales and after-sales support
- Reviewing cost and sales performance
- Providing product education and advice
- Attending trade exhibition conferences and meetings
- Has knowledge in one of these products HVAC,UPS or Generators
- Very good English
Qualifications and training required:
- A degree in any subject is acceptable, although employers typically prefer graduates with qualifications in computer science or engineering.
- Previous relevant experience gained in any commercial/sales area involving contact with customers or the general public is essential.
- Key skills for technical sales engineers
- Strong technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working skills
- Sales skills
- Commercial awareness
- Personal skills
About this Company
Wadi Degla Holding has successfully created a bouquet of multifaceted operations encompassing everything from sports facilities, telecommunications, to real estate developments and industrial projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wadi Degla Trading & Engineering-Egypro