- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Junior .NET Software Developer is primarily responsible for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance for software applications.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in designated application code
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications.
- Monitor quality assurance and required up- times of supported systems and their data sources.
- Maintain conversioning and implementation of third party products used in the development process.
- Participate in activities accordingly to ensure on time implementation deliverables are met including day-to-day planning and coordination with other stakeholders.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensure timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Collaboratively work with business representatives to define requirements and develop technical specifications..
- May contribute to product architecture.