Skills And Tools:
- Responsible to manage day-to-day Accounts Payable.
- Make efforts to maintain all vendor accounts within payment terms and company policy
- Responsible for monthly Accounts Payable ageing.
- Responsible for assigned vendor account reconciliations and necessary follow up action
- Responsible for monthly book closing activities as assigned.
- Track, manage and resolve customer queries and complaints, escalate to Teal Lead.
- Ad hoc operational duties & responsibilities as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting is a must
- Advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience
- 0-2 years of experience working in Finance Department
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Excellent English
- Accounts Payable AccountantFawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Accounts Payable AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago