Skills And Tools:
The Software Tester is responsible for several duties
and tasks including:
Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
Executing tests on software usability.
run manual and automated tests
execute all levels of testing
test in different environments including web and mobile
Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
monitor the testing and the test environment, using appropriate tools, and gather
remove any bugs or issues within a product before it gets deployed to everyday
identify business requirements, and interacting with clients to understand
Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product
design, and potential problems.
Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
• A bachelor's degree in computer science , Information Technology or
• 2 years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role
• Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
• Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various
• Working knowledge of programming.
• Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.