Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. You will also be responsible for building front-end layers of applications
Missions & responsibilities
- Analysis, design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Skills & knowledge:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development for at least 5 years
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent Knowledge with non-relational databases: Mongodb
- Excellent knowledge of SpringBoot Framework
- Experience in front end development with REACT, Rest, HTML, CSS, responsive design
- Experience with Junit and test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience in Gradle
- Experience in IntelliJ
- Experience in GIT
- Experience in JIRA
- Experience in Agile (Scrum/Kanban) and DevOps (CI/CD)
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
- Leadership, eager to learn, passionate, dynamic, open-minded, strong team spirit, creative, demanding, precise and concise, autonomous
- English required, French would be appreciated