Skills And Tools:
- Establish Plans, implements, coordinate, and assess hospital accident, fire prevention, and occupational safety and health programs under general direction of hospital officials, utilizing knowledge of industrial safety-related engineering discipline and operating regulations.
- Develops and recommends new procedures and approaches to safety and loss prevention based on reports of incidents, accidents, and other data gathered from hospital personnel and ensure the staff will act accordingly.
- Develops and reviews safety training for hospital staff and ensure all the staff being well-trained on continuous basis
- Investigate cases happened in the Hospital that related to his department.
- Measures and evaluates effectiveness of safety program, using established goals.
- Conducts building and grounds surveys on periodic and regular basis to detect code violations, hazards, and incorrect work practices and procedures.
- Maintains administrative control of records related to safety and health training programs
- Prepares and publish memos and reports.
- Maintains required records.
- Police Or Military background
- Knowledge:MS office
- Skills: Leadership.
- Abilities: Attentive, Active , Attention to Details & Planning
- Supply Chain Manager ( Medical...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Quality Control Manager - Food...Tamayouz Development and Training Company - Obour City, Cairo5 days ago
- Safety SupervisorConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago