Skills And Tools:
- Work closely with the multi-disciplinary ward team to maintain recognized standards promoting efficient ward management and seamless patient experience.
- Greet and assist patients and relatives on arrival to the E.R and inform appropriate E.R staff.
- Initiates registration procedures on HIS through opening a file for patients
- Admitting from E.R and confirms with the patient the method of payment for bed allocation.
- Uploads the investigations, medications, and consumables orders on HIS
- Coordinates with Patient Experience Admission Team on the floor as well as the Head Nurse for the availability of ICU and regular beds as well as confirmation of allocated bed readiness.
- Explains relevant surgical packages according to the case type and obtaining patient or relative’s signature for approval.
- Explains financial details for all admitting patients in terms of the estimated cost of treatment for the package as well as non-package procedures and obtains a down payment accordingly.
- Discharges patient from Emergency Landing Screen on an out-patient basis if the decision for admission was not made.
- Creates out-patient invoices and undergoes settlement if the patient is self-paying.
- Coordinates and arranges for patients’ referral to O.P.D if the patient’s condition is not urgent.
- Follows up on writing the medical reports with the Case Manager and place the Report in patients’ files.
- Prepares daily on-call Emergency Rota for consultants.
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory.
- Bachelor degree
- Experience: 0-3 years of experience.
- Receptionist Front Office Admi...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago