Skills And Tools:
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Rotational shifts
- More than 10 years of experience.
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager for at least 2 years.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Experience in (Restaurants/Hospitality/Retail ) industries is a must
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Maximum age 42 years old.
- Males only
- IT ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- IT ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo6 days ago