Skills And Tools:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship products.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Always learning new iOS and Swift knowledge and share it with the team.
- Able to handle negotiation with BE, QE and UI/UX teams to apply mobile best practices.
- Make important coding architecture decisions. Ensure the iOS codebase always follow the best practices
- Work closely with Product Managers and Designers to design new features. Give valuable feedback and share new ideas.
- 6+ Proven working experience in iOS software development
- Proficient with Swift.
- Proficient with Mobile UX/UI.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience in SwiftUI is a plus.
- Experience in Android development