This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Contract / Project
Negotiable, Mobile, accommodation and transportation allowances
About the Job
- Responsible for coordinating with all departments of the project in order to assure that all documents are kept in the right place and in the right file archive.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings and commercial correspondence.
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate the various document control reports as required.
- Typing of site documents and follows up of all the site needs.
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly.
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with ease tractability.
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
- Handling of confidential information.
- Accurate distribution of documents as directed and as required within the Project reporting structure.
- Ensure that all corporate documents are well checked and submitted on time prior to the documents submission due date. It is a fact that not all employees follow the standard format thus making it the responsibility of a document controller to edit documents that have typographical errors and other types of errors that may lead to the disqualification of document.
- Construction Background
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field.
- From 5-7 years in a similar role.
- Experienced in writing English correspondence and reports.
- Experience with all standard Microsoft Word programs.
- Very good in typing and knowledge in computer (MS Office, Excel, Access, Power presented).
- Good personality and communication skills (English) should be able to maintain a good relationship between the Contractors and Managers.
Aqualia In tech S.A.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
English Comprehension, English Writing, English Speaking and Teamwork.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Aqualia Intech S.A.
See all Careers and Jobs at Aqualia In tech S.A.
FCC Construction the infrastructure area of FCC Group
a world leader in environmental services , infrastructure and water management. We have been building cities to live in, working as experts in civil engineering, construction, redevelopment,...