- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Digital Media Buyer is responsible for all aspects of online media advertising, the planning, design, optimization maintenance, measurement and reporting, click-to-customer-service, and demand generation programs to increase brand awareness and preference, generate qualified leads.
- Perform technical site analysis, competitive/keyword research and link analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC, and SEM)
- Develop & implement multi-channel digital marketing campaigns including all advertising networks, Display Advertising, Pay-Per-Click, Email Marketing and Social Media Campaigns.
- Manage planning and development of native and direct response advertising campaigns across PPC, Adwords, Facebook across various ad networks including but not limited to Native Ads network.
- Manage, optimize and report on campaigns performance in order to optimize CPA ROI goal.
- Analyze Keywords and manage campaign targeting process across search tools.
- Manage analysis of all campaigns across all platforms in order to optimize campaign performance.
- Understand the key measurement tools available.
- Media buying, billing, and follow-ups.
- Provide reports of purchases/expenses/invoices. Keep track of media buying and its ROI.
About this Company
Established in 2012, Digital Cloud rapidly managed to enter the digital market by handling and growing some of the biggest brand/company names in the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Digital Cloud
We specialize in providing a wide range of creative digital strategies that are customized to fit each...