Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a detail-oriented senior Quality Assurance to be in charge of all quality assurance activities. The Quality Assurance Specialist's responsibilities include developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting tests and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues, and presenting solutions.
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Sound judgment
- Decision-making skills
- Customer service orientation
- Effective interaction with stakeholders
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Creating training materials and operating manuals.
- Certificate in quality assurance is a plus.
- Previous experience in quality assurance or similar field.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Software Implementation Consul... - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior Software Quality Contro...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago