- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Profit Share
About the Job
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Guarantee that the quality system is in compliance with local legislation, rules and OEM requirements.
- Create, manage and verify the conformity of all documents regarding the quality system.
- Carry our internal/external system audits.
- Monitor that the corrective actions are carried out with the relevant functions/units.
- Coordinate any activities aimed at obtaining Quality certification vs. worldwide standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
About this Company
Pirelli & C.: Italian industrial enterprise active in more than 160 countries. The Pirelli Group is the fifth largest tyre manufacturer in the world, in terms of turnover, with 20 factories in four continents, and is a leader in the high end and high technology segments of tyre market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pirelli