Skills And Tools:
The team offers independent security evaluations of chip products or software based products applied in payment, governmental, transit or mobile industry.
The Cryptography Security Expert is responsible for performing Laboratory evaluation tasks on cryptographic libraries included in the product under evaluation, following the team process and methodology. They are also responsible to develop the expertise level of the Laboratory as well as provide expert support to the Laboratory members. The target expertise area is cryptography and more particularly, in the security of algorithms executed on embedded systems.
This will include the analysis of cryptographic codes embedded in the products under evaluation, the development and realization and reporting of cryptographic side-channel and fault injection attacks in evaluation projects.
The position includes the representation of the company in industry forums and the management of complex projects.
The Cryptography Security Expert should have a flexible and innovative approach.
- Undertake chargeable security evaluation tasks or duties with the respect of project management deadlines. The chargeable tasks may include:
- Perform vulnerability analysis based on code review of cryptographic algorithms, more particularly on payment systems with regards to side-channel, fault injection and protocol attacks. The generation of associated evaluation report in compliance with the Laboratory process.
- Perform penetration testing steps: realization of the state-of-the-art cryptographic attacks on products under evaluation (side-channel analysis, and fault attacks), following the Laboratory process. The generation of associated evaluation report in compliance with the Laboratory process.
- Develop and improve cryptographic expertise in side-channel and fault injection attacks within the UL Laboratory.
- Follow-up the latest technical developments and be one of the leaders in the internal innovation in the embedded cryptography domain.
- Represent our client and promote our client’s Security Evaluation services in conferences, exhibitions or any key industry events.
- Any other duties as defined in the local Staff Handbook, our client’s Standards of Business Conduct and the Quality and Security policies.
- A Master Degree in Cryptography with good skills in algorithms.
- PhD in Embedded Cryptography would be appreciated
- 6 years or more of experience in the embedded cryptography industry domain.
- Knowledge of micro controller architectures and their assembly languages would be highly advantageous.
- Software coding / modeling skills (examples: C, Assembly Languages, etc.).
- Will be able to demonstrate aptitude and a strong potential to learn quickly.
- High analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, to be innovative and creative.
- Ability to communicate with clarity and efficiency.
- Enjoys working in a team and has the ability to engage their colleagues.
- English: fluent / bilingual
- Embedded Systems EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Quality Assurance SpecialistGhassan Ahmed Alsulaiman for Electronic Services - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago