Skills And Tools:
As a Software Developer
- You will be responsible for application programming, development, and support within the application System Development Life Cycle operating in an ITIL process framework.
- Work effort, other than project development, involves production problem solving and maintenance for assigned work.
- This team is also responsible for supporting projects, leading technical projects, serving as technical subject matter expert, and providing technical leadership to assigned projects and activities.
- Graduate from Computer Engineering - Science Program at an accredited university
- Full awareness of Object Oriented programming
- Advanced Java programming
- Web development (HTML, Java-script, CSS)
- Full understanding of web development concepts (HTTP, Web-servers, Application servers…)
- JEE development (Servlets, JSP/JSF, EJB….)
- Database development (SQL, JDBC)
- [Preferably] to be aware of Big-data concept and tools (No-SQL database, Hadoop…)
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and work towards objectives without close supervision.
- Desire for personal success and that of your team/company.
- Software Developer EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago