Skills And Tools:
Job Description – DevOps/ProdOPS Engineer
Come to join our product development team (CAIRO, Barcelona, Bordeaux) in a hands-on technical role where you’ll be involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of software development and methodologies. This job provides the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of our business, and work with professional health services and product business/management to develop a full automated ecosystem deployment solution.
- Automate production, and severals environments management, from configuration to deployment.
- Developing and maintaining CI/CD process.
- Manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- Monitor and supervize production and others environments with tools like Dynatrace, Centreon…
- Oversee Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
- Troubleshooting deployment and environment related issues in order to identify and escalate/solve hardware or software issues.
- Packaging application for deployment on staging and production environments.
- Supporting developers on their releases and deployments.
- Availability to perform deployments on Non business hours.
- Responsible for multitasking and dealing with multiple urgent situations at a time must be extremely flexible.
- 3 years of advanced scripting (Bash/Python) experience & DevOps or systems Administrator with Linux/Unix Experience.
- 2 years of experience Cloud-based application deployment and automation with on Premise or Public cloud like AWS platform. Infrastructure / Application monitoring solutions (Centreon, Zabbix, ELK …) and deployment experience (Rundeck, Ansible …)
Key Experience & Skills
- Understanding of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery in the software engineering process and thorough understanding on how a DevOps / Systems Engineer facilitates these practices in collaboration with the Development, Quality Assurance and Technical Operations teams to drive business goals.
- Experience using tools like Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Gradle, Selenium, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift …
- Deployment automation experience using advanced scripting (Bash/Python).
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS and on-prem applications in Java and React or AngularJS.
- Hands-on experience in build and administer containers using tools such as Selenium and Kubernetes.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Rundeck, Ansible, Chef or Puppet will be a plus.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an investigative mentality, decision making ability and a capacity for strategic and associative thinking.
- Ability to demonstrate a clear, energetic and excited interest in automating everything (build, test, release/deploy, monitoring, reporting)
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux web-based solutions (apache2, wildfly, tomcat, java, ...)
- NGenius POS Developer - New Cairo, Cairo29 days ago
- Senior Java Enterprise Develop...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Develop... - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago
- Senior Java Software Engineer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Devops EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Front End Engineer (Angular/Io... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Software Engineer (Gola... - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Java Developer - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Flutter Developer - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago