Skills And Tools:
The Administration Specialist position assist the Office Manager in supervising the administration cycle and maintaining a smooth operation in procurement as well as facility management. The Admin Specialist main responsibilities are to ensure that Amideast procurement policy and procedures are followed efficiently as well as the operation of the administration department as being part of it. Also, the Admin Specialist role is to keep the image of the department as well as the image of the operation that automatically affects the general image.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintains administrative workflow by studying methods and implementing cost reductions when needed.
- Develops administrative/support staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
- Support the Office Manager the day-to-day management of supplies, and facilities for the organization, as appropriate, to include maintenance, inventory management, logistics, security, and related activities.
- Deliver reports of operation on regular and timely basis for documenting and communicating to the Office Manager.
- Handle Cairo Office Procurement requests by implementing AMIDEAST procurement policy and procedures, and implement a centralize Procurement database.
- Supervise the administrative staff at Heliopolis branch to make sure that all admin services required are performed efficiently.
- Supervise the maintenance and renovations of the AMIDEAST Cairo office and THE premises to maintain and standardize the professional image of the organization.
- Supervise and ensure the desired level of cleanliness that should meet AMIDEAST standards in both the main Office and Heliopolis branch.
- Contribute in the preparation of the annual budget, including compiling data and projections.
- Attend meetings, and workshops for self and reporting staff to enhance professional development of self and others.
- Handles the order of any promotional materials needed from the CS, Marketing, Education, Advising and Testing units.
- Maintain work relationship with the ministry of Foreign affairs to release any educational shipments that are received from HQ through sending letters to both the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as well as the Custom Department and following the procures in this respect until the shipment is delivered to the main office.
- Ensure the proper release of any personal shipments for the CD as per AMIDEAST agreement with the MOF and also helps any HQ regional staff in doing the same through following the same channel.
- Supervise the smooth flow and completion of translation requests of any needed documents to the translation office.
- Ensure effective maintenance process with regards to office supplies and machines eg. Xerox, etc
- Supervise the implementation of the tracking system for all storage and work on the month inventory physical count to be submitted to the office Manager.
- Participates in ensuring the smooth functioning of the unit.
- Develop procedural changes to enable unit to function more effectively. Collaborates with the Office Manager and others in establishing work priorities.
- Handles all office local purchases by issuing purchase orders and generally following the system set in place for this task to insure the centralization and the accurate implementation of it.
- Update yearly Supplier Data Base with updated information and price list.
- Study and evaluate formal bids and make recommendations for awarding contracts.
- Monitor all supplier performance and ensure timely delivery of all products and maintain accuracy in all vendor data.
- Manage all communication with all vendors and track all orders and resolve any issues.
- Bachelor degree, Business Administration is preferred
- From 3-4 years of experience in a relative field
- Proficient user of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and the Internet. Good usage of Photoshop.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Very Good Negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication Skills
- Teamwork spirit.
- Working with people and under stress.
- Good supervisory skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Accountability & Commitment
- Has high attention to details
- Good English Language skills with TOEIC score of 600 or equivalent.