Tax Section HeadEgyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC ) - Obour City, CairoPosted 10 days ago
69Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Drive a complex consolidated tax process
- Work across direct and indirect tax
- Engage effectively with senior stakeholders and assist in projects ranging from international tax,corporate tax restructuring mergers and acquisitions
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
- Previous Experience (8-15 years) in taxing.
- Graduation: Bachelor of Accounting.
- Preferred Certification in Corporate Taxing.
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
- Knowledge of tax software and MS Office
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Abou Hammad, Sharqia3 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Financial & Administrative Man...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo5 days ago
- Junior Accountant ( Nasr City)Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago