Skills And Tools:
- Assure Accurate processing of all credit accounts and incoming credit payments.
- Evaluating clients, gathering Clients’ information, credit data and financial statements in order to determine the creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Allocate suitable credit terms to assure Companies’ secure credit grants, and terms and process all credit leverage requests and risk involved in lending money to them
- Coordinate reports with credit risk officers and prepare customer classification.
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
- Conferring with credit associations and references to exchange credit information with clients
- Evaluating the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios.
- Conferring with the A/R accounting team to verify clients' financial/credit transactions and resolve their complaints
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Analyzing records regarding payments and account status.
- Working with the collections department to analyze clients’ payment and credit history to develop new or better repayment terms.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- ensure reconciliation of the credit receivables ledger, verifying that all payments are accounted for accurately and properly posted
- Ability to process and scrutinize data to verify any discrepancies within the system
- Problem-solving skills to ensure the resolution of any client’s credit issues
- Keeping knowledge of key issues Up-to-date (for example legal, market risk, and compliance issues)
- • Minimum 2 years of experience.
- • Credit Course is plus.
- • Excellent in Microsoft Office
- • Credit background
- • Familiar with data analytics
- Credit Underwriter OfficerFawry for Banking Technology and Electronic Payments S.A.E - Smart Village, Giza12 days ago