Printing Engineer - Offset
-Nasr City, CairoPosted 2 months ago
20Applicants for4 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Makes ready and operates web or sheet-fed offset printing press to print single and multicolor copy from lithographic plates.
- Measures paper thickness and adjusts space between blanket and impression cylinders according to thickness of paper stock.
- Measures plate thickness and inserts packing sheets on plate cylinder to build up plate to printing height and installs and locks plate into position, using hand tools, to achieve pressure required for printing.
- Starts press, examines printed copy for ink density, position on paper, and registration, and makes adjustments to press throughout production run to maintain specific registration and color density
- Supervises the preparation of requisitions for supplies, materials and equipment; maintains supply and equipment inventories; receives supplies and installs equipment; maintains records of operating costs and supplies used.
- Prepare printing plates when required.
- Organize workflow according to workload to meet delivery schedule and to complete assigned jobs.
- Prepare and present daily, weekly and monthly production reports.
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational problems related to all aspects of the production process.
- Responsible for regular maintenance of production lines.
- Ensure the completion of all duties with a minimum of waste.
- Bachelor degree of Applied Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- The candidate must have experience in offset book printing/binding operations; both Web offset and Sheet fed offset.
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Electronics Hardware Design En...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Estimation Electrical EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo19 hours ago