Skills And Tools:
- Preparing new call center agents by conducting orientation to sales processes and techniques; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance.
- Training the agents on how to cooperate with clients to determine their needs and provide excellent professional customer service and problem resolution.
- Conducting skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement.
- Producing physical and digital educational material (e.g. videos and case studies).
- Reporting on the impact of training programs.Monitor sales objectives and results.
- Performance bonuses.
- Full Time (5 days/week).
- Transportation arrangements for the convenience of our staff.
- Growth & promotion opportunities.
- Working with industry-leading IT platforms and products.
- Excellent work environment in the top business area at Smart Village.
- Fluent English Speaker.
- Experience in Sales/Customer Service BPO.
- Experience with GDS is preferable.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Solid communication and presentation abilities.
- Additional certification in training is a plus.