Skills And Tools:
- Coordinate with the central marketing team at NU university all Business school’s marketing activities
- Manage the business school overall image
- Develop Marcom programs for different stakeholders
- Responsible to communicate all school updates and news on weekly basis
- Revise the school's pages on the website and update the pages with the proper text and information
- Develop and coordinate all briefs pertaining to designs and specific campaigns, along with website editing and publishing.
- Responsible for business school social media platforms content and posting when needed for undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- Develop and manage research projects related to current students/potential segments.
- Devise data analysis and insights for better planning and execution.
- Manage social media partnerships and relationship with third parties
- Create and/or post shareable videos and images
- Responsible for all logistics and admin work related to events (Ex: catering, venue reservations, printing of certificates, displaying posters, etc....)
- At least one year of experience in marketing communication
- Multitasker, eager to learn, objective-oriented, and mostly creative.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and moderation
- Knowledge of different digital channels
- Social Media ManagerConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza4 days ago