- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
About the Job
- Preparing lessons learned documents at the end of each project and whenever required.
- Other additional strategic duties as assigned.
General Administrative Duties
- Preparing engineering project reports, as may be required.
- Preparing periodic reports regarding the document control department activities and achievements to be submitted to the Senior DC on monthly basis or when required.
- Other Additional administrative duties as assigned.
- Implementing the project-specific DC strategy followed by the Consultant / Project Management Office / Client.
- Responsible for the projects announcements.
- Gathering information for and updating the projects list.
- Supporting in preparing the construction booklet on site.
- Support in submitting and getting the approval on the tender and close-out booklets while maintaining good image and quality of the company.
- Uploading tender documents on the server.
- Delivering the tender and close-out booklets to third parties.
- Preparing document submittals and forward them to third parties.
- Preparing transmittals for construction and engineering documents and requisitions.
- Supporting in maintaining all project internal and external correspondence hard and soft copies updated and making sure the logs are populated regularly to make sure they are up-to date.
- Uploading the documents on the server, immediately, including but not limited to contract docs, tender study, supplier and subcontractor price offers, technical and financial proposals, as well as all price quotations and offers from suppliers and subcontractors during the tender study.
- Supporting in filing the hardcopy on site.
- Distributing the documents, as per the distribution matrix; Check the names of principal project players included in the document distribution list for all documents to be distributed in the project, in close coordination with PM
- Supporting in developing the project-specific DC procedure imposed by the Client and its Consultants, and it typically includes the role to be played by all project participants with regards to filing, filling, approving, handling, storage, distribution, and execution of paper and electronic documents.
- Making sure that superseded versions of documents are obsolete
- Updating data base of catalogues/data sheets/O&M on the company server.
- ensuring proper document classification, sorting, filing and proper electronic archiving
- Performing document quality check in accordance to Company engineering document control procedures
- Custodian for documents that must be controlled and kept for audit/internal requirements
- Maintaining proper organization and storage of documents and information
- Providing full admin support to the team
- Undertaking any other projects/duties assigned
Minimum Required Education
- Bachelor in business or a related field
- Fluent in Arabic and English language.
Minimum Required Professional Experience
- 1 year of experience in a related field experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Planning, organization and detail orientation
- Decision Making
- Team building and collaboration
- Conflict resolution skills
- Negotiating/Influencing Skills
- Professional knowledge in Document Imaging System and MS Office.
- Knowledge in related governmental laws and legislations
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...