Skills And Tools:
- Processing transactions to the cash register by effectively and efficiently handling cash and credit card payments
- Managing daily balancing and reconciling of office accounts and handle daily bank deposits
- Documenting bank transactions in a proactive manner
- Enforcing credit policies to ensure that defaulters and patients with extended credits pay on time.
- Entering all payments received from patients
- Recording returned checks into patient accounting systems and initiate follow-up
- Making the daily balance sheet
- Responsible for the discounts given to patients
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 1 year in accounting and cash handling experience, and be comfortable handling and counting his or her own cash drawer.
- Experience working with an automated financial management system.Knowledge and ability in the use of software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Financial & Administrative Man...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo5 days ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Group Financial ControllerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo3 days ago
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago