Skills And Tools:
Experienced Multinational software agency (Europe - Asia ) working with high profile clients all around the world. We are passionate about creating better solution for everyone and this is an inspirational place to create software to solve real-life challenges. We have a superb track record improving lives and resolving difficult industry issues. We are growing rapidly, and we need your help to make it happen.
- Work closely with colleagues to design and build APIs, database schemas and front end views which ultimately allow our users to support our customers better.
- Integrate with Third party APIs.
- Write minimal yet meaningful documentation
- Working on CI/CD pipelines
- Researching and adhering to best practices
- Keeping our test coverage high
- Refactoring for simplicity
- Troubleshooting, debugging and bug fixes
- Optimizing for performance
- Mentoring other engineers in your area of expertise or projects you worked on previously
- Learning some new technology and reporting back on it
- Build and maintain software features within an agile team
- Design extensible solutions to client customization needs
- Act as an active peer reviewer, keeping the high standards of the codebase
- Software deployment and operations:
- Develop extensible cloud software development and deployment processes
- Scale cloud architecture and infrastructure as data throughput and customer counts grow
Apply for this role if you have
- Proven experience with Python and Django in different companies.
- Exposure to and enthusiasm for cloud infrastructure, systems design, and architecture.
- A problem solver with a passion for automation.
- Experience with various database technologies.
- Technical proficiency, intrinsic motivation, and the ability to work independently.
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn. You’re eager to try new things and improve your own skill set; learning on the job is important to you.
- You want to feel like what you work on makes a difference. We can give you that. You don’t want to be a small part of a large machine; you want to see your impact. We’re all about having a big impact with a small team, and you’ll take pride in pushing that forwards.
- Willingness to take control, have opinions, and get stuck into a challenge.
- Confidence in your decision-making. You don’t need to get it right first time, but you’ll take time to consider problems and solutions before diving in.
- Finding the balance between speed of delivery and completeness. We’re at an early stage, so done is better than perfect, we like to move fast.
- We want someone proactive who wants more than just to be handed pre-defined tasks. You’ll always be on the look out for improvements to suggest in any area of the business.
- You’ll be comfortable working on a larger number of smaller projects/tasks. We’re not yet at the stage where we have many month-long projects.
- Devops Engineer - Software Dev... - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer Ang... - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Mokattam, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer 22... - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- React Native Developer - Rehab City, Cairo21 days ago
- Senior Software Product Manage... - Dokki, Giza2 days ago
- Senior System Engineer - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Software Quality Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago