Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a results-driven software quality engineer to be responsible for designing and running tests on software usability. He/she will also work closely with software developers to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner. Other responsibilities include creating, maintaining and executing test cases against our software platforms, analysing and communicating test results, defect tracking and participating in day-to-day quality activities.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured UI/API test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- +1 years of SW testing practical experience.
- BSc. Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases using Gherkin language.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is big plus.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) Knowledge is a big plus.
- ISTQB foundation level.
- Basic programming experience using Java.
- API Testing Experience.
- Senior Software Quality Contro...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago