Skills And Tools:
- Communicate, track and monitor development activities to make sure that project is delivered on time with high quality.
- Conduct Requirements review, code review for developers and create high & low level design for the application architecture.
- Fully resolve technical issues including performance and functionality issues. And resolve production problems and software release issues
- Report issues and project status of modules to Project Manager
- Deploy the application on the customer side, and conduct training on the application to the customer and prepare recorded or documented tutorials for it.
- Ensure alignment with the organization's vision and values (DM Summit, Regional Meeting, Management Meetings, and Training).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- Java EE Spring Boot deep experience is required
- Spring MVC experience is a big plus
- Strong understanding of Java/OOP/Core Java concept, Spring framework, Hibernate
- Hands on experience in implementing Microservices
- Experience in implementing Docker containers for elastic scalability
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Experience in Elastic search and Kafka is a Plus
- Knowledge of front end technologies such as Angular is a big plus
- Experiences with cloud solutions such as Azure or AWS
- Excellent experience working in agile team and applying agile practices